MAT & CHAIR YOGA : A day workshop for Teachers
Why do I offer this training?
I would like to share my belief that yoga is accessible for every BODY. My love of sharing yoga to every AGE. I have been teaching Mat & Chair yoga for quite some time. I have experienced the difficulty of finding skilled teachers to cover this type of class while I am away or when I am not well.
What is “Mat & Chair yoga”?
It is a yoga class where your students will practice their yoga either on their mats or on their chairs.
What you will learn from this workshop?
- Pose deconstruction in different dimensions
- Adapt mat yoga poses to chair yoga poses
- Sequencing (yes, you can do flow yoga in this class)
- Breathing techniques
- How to use yoga props efficiently
- First hand experience of teaching this class
- Opportunity to observe and practice your teaching skills with real students in an on going class.
Who is this training for?
- Teachers who share the same belief as me
- Teachers who need to find their niche market
- Teachers who wish to add this skill and feel even more rewarded in your teaching career.
Please note that you will need to have completed 200 hour yoga teacher training and provide the teaching essential documents.
- One day training (5 hours) practical practice/ discussion
- 60-minute mat and chair yoga class practical teaching in a real class situation
What you get:
- Continuing support from Tida
- Be on Tida's cover list (Teaching essential documents required)
- Certificate of Completion
To be confirmed
A deposit of $100 for registeration is required within 2 weeks before the choosing date of the workshop commencement. Full payment is required one week before the workshop commencement.
To be confirmed